Saturday, May 7, 2016

Some days, it's all about the light



I'm fortunate to live where clouds are not the norm. Even when they do show up, the late afternoon sun often find a way to peek through at the last minute. I recommended that the brewery staff take pictures of their beers immediately this particular afternoon.

I took my inaugural ride on the 36 bikeway this week and got to see the sides of the highway at a more human speed. It's still a bit loud with the nearby traffic, but there were moments where you could pretend the cars weren't there.


The view from the city overlook is still great for viewing our Flatirons at sunset, even if the geodesic dome is gone from the west side of the road.


Of course, the only thing nicer than our sunsets is our sunrises. Not necessarily at a convenient time of day, but when you have a motivated partner...

I haven't seen them yet, but I know these shots were amazing.




One part golden sunrise, one part less than six hours of sleep. Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment