We forgot to enter our pickles, jams and woodwork, but we went anyway. It's the first fair I've been to that had both a Palm Reader's Row and a cat show. And stormtroopers. And a bug-eating contest. I should have entered the adult spelling bee. How did he miss pachyderm?
The petting zoo was different.
But they did have more traditional animals downstairs. I'd never seen a baby camel before.
I enjoyed checking out the local artisans' wares (Denver is just oozing with artisans), having cotton candy for breakfast, playing with the lizards from the reptile rescue and the kids seemed to have a good time.
I want to enter a baked good and bring my zombie to the zombie pageant and ride some rides when it's not skin-searing hot outside and ride the adult tricycles when I'm not wearing a sundress. Guess I'll have to go back next year. Oh, and, yes, there was a unicorn.





No comments:
Post a Comment