Thank you Google home page for the reminder. In town, there's at least one place to celebrate this important date, though you shouldn't really need an excuse to eat pie. I hesitated too long and missed the last slice of coconut cream with Samoa cookie crust, but the vanilla custard was pretty good, especially with a rare, caffeinated indulgence, a Florentine.Today's all drizzly and once again my clothes are drying out all over the house, but I did get a chance to get out to the sunny mountains Saturday to enjoy a day at Copper. Smoyle was right, it's a cool place. Sarah's too fast on her board, so no people pictures, but below is our snacktime friend who cleaned up all the muffin crumbs and fries.
We've got an extra hour of late light now, but I think today I'll just give in to a lazy afternoon on the futon with my new pile of library books. Go get some pie!
You are the only person I know, other than Sarah, who is dorky enough to remember pi day every year...
ReplyDeleteNice work!
-Walt