I caused a minor fender bender a few months back which resulted in a few thousand dollars of damage to my own car and a tiny dent on the unfortunate truck ahead of me (steel beats glass and plastic every time). I filed the appropriate paperwork, missed out on any holiday travel and finally got Junior back two weeks later. All was right with the world.This weekend, after running into the hardware store for a few things while waiting for a load of laundry, I heard the dreaded intercom announcement, "Will the owner of a white RAV 4 parked on the north side of the building please come to the register?" I came out to something like this, but add in a five foot parking lot median between us and a robust juniper hedge under an SUV in flight. Happily, the other car got caught up in the shrubbery, so didn't make it more than a few feet past my bumper.
Now poor Junior's shiny, new hood looks like an elephant sat on it and spring break travels have been cancelled (can't close the hood). Having recently done a similar, stupid thing, I could only laugh. At least the zombies weren't hurt.

I LOVE the zombies!!!
ReplyDelete